MasterGard® Elite Composite Safes
Features & Benefits
BUILT TO LAST
- The Diebold MasterGard is a composite
safe that is comprised of a composite
material surrounded by an inner and
outer jacket of steel plates. This design
provides maximum protection while
offering lower shipping weights than
most composite designs.
- The two-hour 350°manufacturer’s fire
protection label documents that paper
inside the unit has successfully withstood
external temperatures up to 1,850
degrees Fahrenheit for two hours.
- Doors are secured by massive chromed
locking bolts which are hand activated
and seat into individual secure bolt cups.
- Protection Ratings: The Underwriter’s
Laboratories TL-30 label assures that
the MasterGard design and locking
system have passed a 30-minute timed
performance test for burglar resistance.
- All MasterGard units are designed to
resist forced-entry attacks. The handles
are designed to shear or break off when
the door is closed and an attack is in
- Select models have been specifically
designed for Safe Deposit Box
installation, and Standard Safe Interior
- Dual auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device,
activated by a punching attack.
- Locks and relocker protected by a large drill-shattering
- High strength steel hinges with vertical adjustment.
- Electronic combination lock offering over a million
The MasterGard is designed for flexible interior
organization. A wide variety of options are available
including lockable storage compartments for bulk
items, cash trays, teller lockers, and safe deposit boxes
on certain models.
- Choice of electronic alarm packages, from single
door contact to full alarm packages with heat, sound,
and seismic detection.
- Key-locking handles for flexible day-time protection.
- Wide range of color options.
- Adjustable, and or fixed welded shelf systems.
- A wide variety of mechanical and electronic locks,
some capable of IP Networking.
The availability of the Systems and certain features/functions displayed may vary by geography and are subject to change.