To ensure a seamless customer journey at each self-checkout terminal, retailers must enable attendants to offer timely assistance whenever required; for example, to verify an age-restricted purchase or remove security tags.Using the Attendant Station, retailers can enable one member of their in-store team to manage and monitor self-checkout terminals simultaneously from a single point of control – ensuring a seamless self-service journey for every customer.
Additional InformationReference Manuals, Firmware and Drivers
Features & Benefits
- Enables one member of staff to supervise self-checkout systems
- Delivers automated alerts whenever customers require assistance at self-service terminals
- Supports roaming management via mobile devices, helping in-store attendants to offer faster customer assistance
- BEETLE system
- Touch screen
- Waiter lock for attendant mode
- Supports diverse operating systems
- Ergonomic graphical user interface
- Global Deployment Services
- Availability Services
- Operational Services
The availability of the Systems and certain features/functions displayed may vary by geography and are subject to change.